As a Personal Risk Manager (PRM), you will have the opportunity to create new business as well as retain and service an established current book of business with clients that have personal insurance needs. Reviewing and rounding out this business is your number 1 priority. You will start by understanding your client's current coverage, along with their priorities and goals. You will find the best possible solution and fit for now'and help them plan for the future. This hands-on planning and proactive communication along with educating your clients will allow you to continually deliver value to your client.
What you'll do
- Review each account and maintain the current book of business of Personal Lines Insurance clients.
- Responsible for creating, identifying & pursuing new organic Personal Lines insurance opportunities by way of referrals, current clients and warm leads.
- Educate and assist with applications, marketing, and quoting with existing clients, carriers and other regional TRICOR PRM's across departments with referrals.
- Coordinate renewal meetings with clients (review existing policies).
- Document by sharing your client needs with Teammates and in TRICOR's management system.
- Establish & maintain close contact with insurance carrier/underwriters to maximize effectiveness with clients.
- Promote TRICOR in community with your time and talents.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in a related area; or two or more years of related experience with insurance sales, and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and business experience.
- Hold insurance license or must obtain license within 30 days of employment with TRICOR's assistance.
- Possess a valid Driver's License, automobile insurance coverage, & have the ability to travel local daily.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel), PDF docs, Inter/Intranet, & industry software (EPIC).
- Demonstrated ability to complete a review, renewal and new business sale.
- Knowledge of the sales and or insurance sales markets.
- Confident, polished presentation, verbal & written communications.
- Ability to demonstrate driven service and client focus performance, and independence/self-sufficient and an accountability work ethic.
- Act as a role model in terms of team success, resource and support of TRICOR goals & objectives.
- A full-time career in a successful locally owned & operated business that continues to grow.
- On the job training paid training (i.e. licensing) and one on one coaching /mentoring.
- Supportive & motivating staff to help you succeed in a family atmosphere.
- Personal Development Plan for all positions.
- Opportunities for advancement after appropriate training.
- Locations in WI & IA.
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance plans w/Health Reimbursement Account and Health Savings Account.
- Travel Expense Reimbursement program.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401(k) Retirement Program with a Company match and CFP to assist with your retirement planning.
- Company paid Life Insurance for you and your family and Long-term/Short-term Disability.
- Flexible work-life balanced work schedules.
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Critical Illness plans.
- Competitive weekly wage, benefit premiums payroll deductions & direct deposit.
- Business casual dress Monday-Thursday with casual dress Fridays.
TRICOR was recently named as one of "The Best Places to Work" in Insurance by Business Insurance Magazine three year running -- 2017, 2018 & 2019!! This award recognizes Employers for their outstanding performance in establishing workplaces where employees can thrive, enjoy their work and help their company grow. To learn more about TRICOR Insurance, employment opportunities and to apply, visit https://www.tricorinsurance.com/tricor-careers.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.