RevCycle is committed to providing our clients with collection services which achieve the best possible returns while always treating consumers with dignity and respect. This position is responsible for ensuring that medical collection accounts are worked appropriatley, and that the dignity of the consumer is always preserved. This position worls alongside other account managers, managing a personal portfolio of accounts and working with consumers to resolve past due debts.
This is a full time benefits eligible position with a weekday only schedule. That's right...NO NIGHTS AND NO WEEKENDS! This position has a blended compensation program that includes a competitive hourly wage and regular production based bonus potential with no cap. This position includes an extensive paid training program. If you enjoy a fast paced work environment with unlimited income potential, this Collection Account Manager position is the perfect fit for you!
What you'll do:
- Working with consumers over the phone to overcome payment objections.
- Negotiating payment terms and methods.
- Notates and updates consumer account in collection software following all calls.
- Utilizes various skip tracing techniques and collection strategies to locare consumers.
What skills do you need:
- Previous collections, sales, call center or customer service experience is extremely helpful but not required.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, be able to work independently and communicate clearly while using proper grammer and telephone etiquette.
- Candidates must be able to compute basic math problems and have experience working with Microsoft products.
- Must be able to multi-task and navigate multiple computer programs.
- Billgual candidates encourage to apply.
We're excited to offer you:
- A competitive hourly wage starting at $15.00 and uncapped bonus potential with an average first year earnings of $45,000.
- Eligible for $1,000 sign on bonus at 60 days of employment.
- Access to employer sponsored health, dental, and short-term disability benefits.
- A set schedule with no nights and weekends.
- Generous PTO (3 weeks per year) and make-up time benefits after 60 days.
- YMCA Discount Memberships
- Retirement Plan