Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
|Want to work for the BEST company in town!?!? Look no further! Dental Crafters Network is hiring Dental Technicians.
Family atmosphere, amazing culture!
Some of the duties are-
• Utilize dental scanner to scan model in to the CAD software
• Load the design file in to the milling software
• Send the CAM file to the designated milling machine and place the designated product into the milling machine
• Cast alloy following casting protocol, utilizing the casting machine
• Duplicate dies using duplicating materials
• Contour crowns- Learn anatomy and contour of teeth in order to contour crowns with efficiency and ease.
• Using specified small hand tools, smooth out surfaces of the milled product(s) for an aesthetically pleasing look
• Apply porcelain paste or wax over prosthesis frameworks or setups.
• Build and shape wax teeth, using small hand instruments from dentists' specifications.
• Create a model of patient's mouth by pouring plaster into a dental impression and allowing plaster to set.
• Fabricate, alter, or repair dental devices, such as dentures, crowns, bridges, inlays, or appliances for straightening teeth.
• Load newly constructed teeth into porcelain furnaces to bake the porcelain onto the metal framework.
• Place tooth models on apparatus that mimics bite and movement of patient's jaw to evaluate functionality of model.
• Prepare metal surfaces for bonding with porcelain to create artificial teeth, using small hand tools.
• Read prescriptions or specifications and examine models or impressions to determine the design of dental products to be constructed.
• Rebuild or replace linings, wire sections, or missing teeth to repair dentures.
• Remove excess metal or porcelain and polish surfaces of prostheses or frameworks, using polishing machines.
• Test appliances for conformance to specifications and accuracy of occlusion, using articulators and micrometers.
|Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer|