Marshfield Furniture is a custom furniture manufacturer located in Marshfield
Wisconsin We offer pay incentives for ongoing growth in the first 30, 60, 90 days and @ 6 months, and then annually. Experience in manufacturing is preferred, but will train the right candidate. Vacation (PTO) is available after 90 days and we offer company paid life and STD Insurance.
Shift hours are 6am to 2:30pm Monday thru Friday.
- Assemble frames, cushions, fabric and all other piece required to build a piece of furniture to the customers’ expectations.
- Application of fabric or padding to various parts of furniture frames.
- Staple fabric or frames together with the use of an air stapler.
- Cut fabric or cushions during the assembly process.
- Read and follow job tickets.
Knowledge and Skill:
- Use of staple gun desired
- Ability to push/pull fabric for extended periods of time.
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to read and understand written communication
- Basic math skills including reading a tape measure required
- Ability to work efficiently and consistently at an energetic pace
- Daily use of hands, arms, and shoulders
- Standing 60 – 70%, walking 40-30% throughout the day
- Lifting between 10 and 30lbs. throughout each day.
- Good hand and arm straight is required for repetitive tasks each day.
Required Personal Protective Equipment:
- Safety glasses with side shields
- Steel-toes safety shoes (depending on area of work)