Marshfield Furniture is looking for a full-time material distribution worker to come join our team. We offer the opportunity to become part of a team that is dedicated to providing high quality furniture for over 75 years!
Responsible for accurate and efficient organization, inventory, and distribution of warehouse production materials along with running various reports.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Access, input, and retrieve information from different computer programs.
- Staging material for use and production
- Receiving, stocking and maintaining material inventory
- Inspect incoming inventory for damage or defect
- Ability to read work orders and specification tickets
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Conducting inventory of product
Required education or skills:
- PPE required: Safety Glasses & Safety Shoes
- Work effectively with co-workers, public and management
- Computer knowledge and a demonstrated ability to learn new software
- Ability to lift or move 40/50 lbs. frequently
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 to 9 hours while working
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Previous Forklift Experience
We offer $1000 retention bonus, PTO after 90 days, company paid Life and STD insurance. Health, Dental, HSA, and 401k plans. Day shift hours from 6am – 2:30pm Monday-Friday.